COVID 19 UPDATE
Under the governments plans for easing restrictions, vet practices are able to open without restrictions and provide services to clients in accordance with their professional guidance. The requirement to maintain biosecurity and social distancing is ongoing." (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons).
* In Person Assessments and follow up
-these are now able to take place indoors. Please ensure good ventilation by opening windows/doors, provide space for 2 metres social distancing and wear a face-covering
- where possible we will meet or move outside: on a walk; in the garden; or in arranged outdoor space.
- in the garden, please provide water and a resting place for your pet.
- accessories (collars, leads and harnesses etc) are believed to be a bigger risk of carrying infection than the fur itself so please wash these before and after assessment.
If either party has reason to isolate according to government stay at home guidelines in the 10 days prior to the appointment we will reschedule without penalty (see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection)
* Online video assessments (Teams or Zoom). Exactly the same package and support but via video call. Please send videos of your pet's behaviour prior to meeting. Videos can be sent via Whatsapp to 07899 912 193. Have your pet present and visible to camera, with treats on hand.
The last year has taught me that certain issues actually benefit from the online approach. Whichever option you pick I am confident we can tailor an approach which best suits you and your pet's needs. Please let me know your preference when you contact me.